The Penn State Erie, The Behrend College is offering two Graduate Scholarships, the Catherine and Mark Loevner Scholarship and the B.J. and Barbara Walker Scholarship. Grants are accessible for understudies who are selected or wanting to enlist in the MBA Program or Master of Professional Accounting at Penn State Behrend.
Penn State Behrend is a state-related institution and a Commonwealth campus of Pennsylvania State University located in Erie, Pennsylvania.
In the event that English isn’t your first dialect then you should demonstrate that your English dialect aptitudes are at a sufficiently high level to prevail in your investigations.
- Application Deadline: June 18, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study business administration or professional accounting.
- Scholarship Award: Both new and current students are considered for these scholarships, which are typical $1,000-$2,500 per year.
- Number of Scholarships: Penn State Behrend awards two scholarships, the Catherine and Mark Loevner Scholarship and the B.J. and Barbara Walker Scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Both US and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered for enrollment in Penn State Behrend’s Erie and Pittsburgh MBA programs you must have received a bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited institution under residence and credit conditions substantially equivalent to those required by Penn State.
- English Language Requirements: In the event that English isn’t your first dialect then you should demonstrate that your English dialect aptitudes are at a sufficiently high level to prevail in your examinations.
You can submit your online application prior to taking the GMAT if required. Learn about important application deadlines and semester dates.
- Completed applications are processed on a rolling basis.
- A complete application (including GMAT score, if required) must be submitted by the deadline date.
- Individuals who require a student visa should not apply to this program.
- View semester dates and student action guidelines on Penn State’s academic calendar
- Applicants will need to complete all pre-enrollment modules prior to enrolling in the program; applications should/can be started in advance to meet application deadlines.
How to Apply:
Complete the FAFSA and submit the online scholarship application.